WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Tagged by Junyin...

Wednesday, March 5, 2008 x 4:19 AM

Instructions:Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
After 22 yrs old (after I get my degree would be nice!)

2. If you can turn into anyone, who do u wish u can turn into?
Some star like the Click Five or maybe Jesse McCartney's personal assistant, if it's only for a day.

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
Hmm... Agnes - best friend. what more to say?
Jayne - best friend too
Bao Ling - my lao po

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
USA!!! I wouldn't mind going alone! =)

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
The world to not need environmental protection so I can go on to study some other course! Wahaha...

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Well, it does happen, depending on the circumstances...

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
Erm... my mind!!!

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I would donate some of it to WWF (NOT the wrestling one, that already has got enough money) and some of it to whoever is researching efficient ways to kill jellyfish (or maybe I'll get a research team together and do it myself) and get a ridiculously expensive car even though I don't drive!

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Totally! If I ever meet that someone, that is....

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Hmm, okay... this is hard... Haha! JunYin has a great sense of humor, is pretty smart and is nice!

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Intelligent enough, attractive enough and accepts me for who I am, flaws and all.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Annoying lecturers who think they know better than anyone else! Ugh!

13. What is your ambition?
To travel to many culture-rich countries and get to know the people! Or to take care of animals!

14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
i would rather they told me. I wouldn't want to go on being obnoxious...

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Happiness and headache-free days! (headache-free days = happiness)

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
DUH! Am I a girl?? (for those who don't know: Yes I am)

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
i wish to be more outgoing and be brave enough to just act out anything I feel! Kind of like those hyper people who dance from one place to another... haha...

19. Is there anything that u have did make u feel regret?
Hell yeah! I regret SHEN QUAN LI! Worst decision in my whole life!

20. What makes you different?
Aww... I hate this kind of questions! No one can truly be different. Even a really wonderful person is made up of a combination of qualities that other people have too. And since I didn't invent electricity or the telephone... I guess my "sweet personality" and combination of Asian ethnicity and reasonably good English (which I have been complimented on several times yesterday) will have to be it.
I tag:
Jayne, June, Agnes, Bao Ling, Kellie, Pei Shi, Nicholas, Chin Seng