WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Too many things in my head

Monday, March 24, 2008 x 6:10 AM

I have been so nonsensical lately... No, actually I haven't, it's Alice, not me. Haha... Anyway, we've got this really long weekend this week coz of Easter, so I've got FOUR DAYS to sit at home doing nothing. The last day of the week, which was Thursday, after I came back from that GIS prac, I told Alice I wanted to eat something unhealthy, something like fast food. She said she wanted that too but we were too lazy to go out so we just raided our cabinets and ate whatever we had in there. She promised me we would go out on Easter. Next day (Friday), still felt like fast food, but again, don't feel like going out, even though Mackers was only a bus stop away. Saturday, went to Foodland to get food. Had roast chicken for lunch. We nearly finished the whole chicken! LOL Sunday (Easter), I STILL wanted fast food, but we just ate some quiche which in my opinion, wasn't that good. =(
And now it's Monday and I can't wait for Tuesday to come! Can't get it out of my mind. Nothing works at all, this song by Paula DeAnda "When it was me" just keeps playing in my head and his face appears in my head and I'm going crazy! So I wrote that incredibly disturbing poem and posted it. I think it's scary that she chose to embrace death in the end. So sad. Don't know why I wrote something like that. If he saw it, he wouldn't say that I am the happiest and most accepting person he ever knew. Hahahaha.