Bingo!
Monday, April 28, 2008 x 3:10 PM
I can't believe I found someone to come with me to the Click Five concert!! I just asked Ben casually, "Do you wanna come?" and he said, "Sure! I'll go with you.". It's not Angel Face but at least I've got someone eh?
Speaking of Angel Face... I gave him the book already! I was so nervous that I just rambled on a bit and placed the book in front of him and walked away. I saw him pick the book up, looking kind of astonished. Hahaha... I wonder if he has read the naughty note inside yet... I also hope he has kept my A4 paper with him. I totally forgot about it until I was trying to revise for my quiz. I was in the library with Hong and I thought of referring to the paper. Then I realised I left it with him! Oh man... And I couldn't contact him either. I tried Gill but he didn't have Angel Face's number so I guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow to ask him. Or... I could send him an email... Should I? Or shouldn't I??