WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Click Five coming to Australia~

Sunday, April 6, 2008 x 11:02 AM

Hahaha! *Triumphant laughter* Click Five coming to Australia in May~ Sooooo happy! This is my chance to make Kyle Patrick fall madly in love with me and he'll never be able to get me out of his mind again! Muahaha! Ok, I'm officially crazy liao... I can't help it man, I was so worried that they weren't coming... I wish I could make the one in Melbourne but it's on Wednesday and I've got class. Should I skip uni for two days and just follow them from Melbourne to Sydney? The more important question is... dare I do it??? Hmmm.... I need advice, my friends!