WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Had a good day

Thursday, April 10, 2008 x 5:26 PM

Today was a good day (if you don't think about the Earth Systems quiz)! I had lots of fun basically the whole day. In the morning, I walked to uni with Ben and a car drove past us. The passenger inside looked suspiciously like "him"! (Turned out that it was him after all! He just got a haircut, which is why I couldn't be sure if it was really him.) After Earth Systems, I hung out with Gill for a bit at the computer room. Then suddenly "he" walked in!! Oh, my luck!! =D I got to talk to him too so that was good. He was kinda funny, like, he said he learned a bit of Hawaiian the other day. I think the word was "soku-soku" or something, can't really remember it. I can't even recall what it's supposed to mean! Anyway, afterwards, he printed some paper out. Instead of standing up and walking to the printed to collect it (like any normal person would do), he slid his chair out of the computer room, towards the printer, got his paper and came back in without his bum ever leaving the chair! And he gave me such a sweet smile too! Aww... (I think however he smiles, it always looks sweet so...)
Afterwards, Gill and I went to the cafeteria. We had some totally weird convo that went something like this...
Gill: So what type do you think I am?
Me: You're the porcupine type! Hahahahaha...
Gill: No, really, what type do you think I am?
Me: Erm... I think you're like the big brother type.
(sometime later)
Gill: What type do you think I am?
Me: You're the gang leader type!
Gill: Ok, I take that as a compliment. What was your first impression of me?
Me: I thought you were really friendly when I first met you.
Gill: So you think I'm the friendly gang leader type?
Does anyone except me find this funny? It was actually funny if you heard it at that time...
I was also trying to get him to tell me more about "him" and the one little piece of info I got was actually pretty shocking. I then said that "he" didn't look the type, which triggered that ridiculous convo I just described.
IN GISc tut, I was really tired and I can't remember what I said or did but it made my whole group laugh. We just kept on laughing for a long time. Afterwards, one of the guys seemed to have caught my bug and acted weird too. We then said it was contagious. LOL. Louise helped me find "his" email address! Thanks so much, Louise! (even though you won't ever see this)
Just a really great day~
Mood: happy