WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Seagull thieves

Friday, April 25, 2008 x 3:15 PM

I was chatting with Nicholas just now and I suddenly remembered something that happened during my trip to Sydney. Ever since I came to Australia, I haven't eaten fast food at all. Then one afternoon in Sydney, I felt the urge for Mackers (that's McDonalds to you). I bought my very first McValue meal at the Mackers near Circular Quay and happily sat down to enjoy it. After I took 2 bites out of my burger.... a seagull flew over my head and scratched my hand. I shouted, "Ouch!" and then belatedly realised that my burger was gone. All that was left was the wrapper... And I was really beginning to enjoy it too! Damn! So sad, burger gone liao.... T T
2 days later, I was walking in the same area, eating a cookie this time. ANOTHER f**king seagull flew over my head again! Luckily I learned my lesson already, it didn't get my cookie! Wahaha... Neh neh neh neh poo poo~ Haha, so childish but who cares? My cookie is my cookie, you want a cookie? Go get your own! =p