So relieved
Saturday, April 5, 2008 x 4:43 AM
Yesterday, I told Alice about the terrible thing I did on Thursday and she said, "That's nothing! Janet, you are being too sweet!"
Me: "But... I still think it was such a bad thing to do. It was so rude, I feel so guilty. I mean, he's my friend! I can't believe I did that!"
Alice: "Would you send a text to G*** (name not disclosed for privacy purposes) to apologise?"
Me: "Yeah..."
Alice: "OK, would you make it so sweet?"
Me: "Erm... I might?"
Alice: "JANET! Just don't worry about it. He probably laughed when he saw your text."
How true that was. He called me soon after I confided my troubles to Alice to assure me that he wasn't angry or anything. He said when he saw my 2nd text, he laughed. He's the first guy to call me here. Even though it was about a really silly little thing, it was still nice, really. Really, really nice. Couldn't stop laughing about the "damn lizards" and the sad fact that I've got "a colony of fleas" in my hair.
The whole point is I'm glad I didn't offend him and I got to hear his voice on Friday! :)
I'm happy...