Monday, April 21, 2008 x 10:13 PM
Sooo.... Basically I just found out I'm the slowest person ever!! I can't believe I didn't know about Agnes and Lippy until today... Until Agnes asked me whether I read her blog or not. -_-' Really surprised when I first read her post but surprised in a good way. I guess I just never expected things to turn out this way. I mean, Lippy and Agnes were bro and sis. Who didn't know that? The whole of Ausmat knew, some from other courses knew too. Then all of a sudden, things change. Snap! Suddenly, she's not crushing on Tut anymore. So hard to get used to the idea of Agnes and Lippy though! Haha... But they are happy and that's all that matters.
ON the other hand, I am here, back in Adelaide, more confused than ever. What am I doing? Why am I so distraught by hIS (can't put the letter "h" in caps, or it'll seem like I'm talking about God, so I'll have to put "is" in caps then) sudden change. We seemed to have got on fine but all of a sudden, I'm cut off from his world. What did I do wrong? Nothing, that's what. Freaking nothing! Stop messing with me! Was anything you told me real? Or did you just make it up as you went along?