WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Sydney is FUN!!

Monday, April 14, 2008 x 11:31 PM

I'm having such a good time in Sydney!!! OMG, I had no idea how much I miss the city till I came to Sydney... Everything just looks so familiar, the gigantic billboards and tall buildings... kind of like back in Msia and SG. =D
And guess what?? I went to the Sydney Opera House!! Not just to look at the outside but I actually went in to watch a concert! I watched Brahm's Fifth Symphony with Alice and even though we missed half of the show and only watched the remaining one hour, it's was amazing! Especially the ending part was so touching..! I'm really glad I did it. =D
I met so many nice people today, the first was the lady at Tina Lanzi, she was so sweet and really helpful. She told me I looked cute and gorgeous! ^^ Then the second was the guy selling fish and chips. He gave us heaps of chips and other food for only 15 bucks, that was really nice of him. The third was the guy at the bookshop. We discovered this really cool bookshop that sold really unusual books. Alice bought three books and I started admiring some odd little doll things on the counter. I liked it a lot and thought of getting one for "him". It turned out some high school girl brought them in the other day and I said I was going to get one but the guy just said that we could have it for free. Isn't that lovely of him?
Today was the best day ever AND we had the best lunch ever at the Oyster Cafe. Everything was delicious, especially the chocolatey dessert with a really long description. Hahaha. Happy, happy, happy.
Oh yeah, and I got Ben a really cheesy present, a green underwear with koalas on it from the type of shop for tourists! Hahaha, can't wait to give it to him and see his reaction! =D Of course I'm not just gonna give him that, I'm going to get him a real present too. The underwear is just a joke present.
I am just so happy today!! It's near midnight, we've been out the whole day but I'm still energetic coz we had so much fun today!!