WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




The wind

Friday, April 4, 2008 x 5:50 AM

Aye
The wind was cold that day
It felt even colder without you by my side
Liked the way it felt
When I was sketching beside you
Tried not to let my feelings show
But oh it's so hard
I don't love you
But you are always in my thoughts
I don't want to feel this
This ain't right
You've got her
And I've got me
Everything is the way it's supposed to be
And I should be happy
Yet I am not
I wonder if we could be more
If we are fated to have more than just friendship
Dude where do we stand
I wish I knew
If only I had control over myself
But I don't
And the wind is still cold