WTH
Tuesday, April 22, 2008 x 3:10 PM
I can't believe it... Does he really think I'm interested in him? If he does, I have only one thing to say to him: "Are you freakin' outta your mind?!" We chatted TWICE on MSN and you think I'm interested in you? I thought of you like a brotha, you retard. I promised to buy you chocolates because you seemed to really want them. And it was you who asked me to buy some for you in the first place, if you need reminding. WTF with that line "I'm single and I'm not interested"? YOU messaged me first to talk to me and did stupid things like wanting to test me on how much I knew about you five minutes after we started chatting. And now you are blocking me? Hello! Here's some news for ya: I don't care what happens to you at all, you can win the Nobel Prize, be the next prime minister of Australia, strike the lottery for a billion dollars and I couldn't care less! Comprende?