1st Birthday present of the year
Wednesday, May 7, 2008 x 5:51 PM
Wahaha~ As you can tell from the title, I just received my 1st birthday present of the year! It's a pair of earrings~ =D Thanks Nicholas! I love them! (Well, I should since I chose them myself.. Haha...)
Despite this happy beginning to this post, I actually started out my day kind of miserably coz I've been thinking way too much about some stuff (as some of you know, this is my bad habit) and making myself unhappy. I see deeper meaning into simple things and find complicated explanations for them. *sigh* This newest obsession has to do with.. of course, you guessed it - Angel Face. He left after lecture really really quickly with his friends yesterday whereas he normally takes his own sweet time, walking down the aisle and out the building. So I, as usual, liking to think too much, did it again. I succeeded in making myself miserable. *sigh*
One scene I can't get out of my mind is when we were having our drinks and he was sitting opposite me. He leaned back in his chair, put one hand across his mouth, one finger kind of stroking his chin, lips smiling a bit, those amazing eyes of his appraising me - OMG, HOT HOT HOT! I have never seen anything as hot as that! *drool* *eyes glazed over*
Ahem. Sorry. I got carried away. Yes, well. Where was I? Oh yeah, been making myself miserable... Oh well, I'll get over it. I'm a blade of wild grass, I bend but I don't break. =D