Butterflies...
Sunday, May 18, 2008 x 8:44 AM
You know what? I SWEAR the weather is playing tricks on me! I mean, I hardly ever have so little work to do and was planning on going to Hahndorf (the small German village which isn't very far from where I live) for a visit but then it HAS to rain on me. All weekend. Friday, Saturday and Sunday. This is not fair. Blast you, weather!! *shaking a fist at the sky* Anyway, I've been staying home the entire weekend, reading (not studying, just so we are clear on this). Then today when I thought I might do a bit of work, I flipped through my stuff then I realised I have an exercise paper due on Tuesday. Argghhh, damn, if only I had remembered earlier, then I wouldn't have to do it now. =( Actually it doesn't really matter la, since I'm staying home anyway. Hehe... :)
Tomorrow... I shan't think about Judgement Day. This I promised myself already. I shall perform extremely well in my presentation. I shall make it so moving and touching that even the stone-hearted guys in the tutorial won't be able to help shedding tears. My topic being "Kangaroos and koalas... To cull or not to cull?" Darn, why am I beginning to feel nervous? No, DON'T. I know this is insensible (is there even such a word?? let's just go for "not sensible") but I can't help the butterflies in my tummy! I wish I could chase them out so they can at least beautify this earth but they are the ones who chose to stay in my tummy, I didn't force them, hey? (There I go again, the Australian influence.) And I'm babbling on about what? Ok, back to the presentation. I'm going to share with them a poem about kangaroos and I'm going to read it out during the presentation. I don't know if I will read it good enough or not. Need help with it, honestly but who can I turn to? I need someone who can listen to me recite the poem and then give me pointers but let's face it, Andrew (my team member) is not quite the person I would turn to for this kind of assistance. Ugh... I think our presentation will turn out to look like two separate presentations due to the simple fact that he researched on koalas and me, kangaroos and we did our slides separately and I put them together. Oh hell, we are DOOMED!
The butterflies have gone into hibernation for the moment. I shall get my paper done and then go through the presentation once more.