WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Exchanging technology for a man

Friday, May 9, 2008 x 11:25 AM

I just realised that I'm kinda in the same situation as Agnes. I got a new phone too (SE k770i), I love it. It's cool, it's purple, it's thin, it's got a nifty camera but it can't be compared to Angel Face. I could give up all technology for Angel Face, seriously. Admittedly, I'm not as big a techie nut as Agnes who simply can't live without her technology but given that music has become part of my life and I have recently taken to checking my uni email fanatically for a reply that (seems like it) will never come, that is a big sacrifice. LOL I got the phone after I thought I lost him so does this make me the second Agnes? Maybe it does, who cares? I'm using my phone and my vocal lessons to try to forget him. Although it was him who suggested that I should take vocal lessons if I wanted to. I can't believe it has to take a guy to make me do something I've always wanted to do but never got around to doing. Oh well...
Been chatting with Caryl. She saw my new PM on MSN. She asked me who that lucky guy was. Dammit. If only Angel Face would think of himself as lucky. I told another friend, Wen Kang about Angel Face, I said I like him and I think I've fallen for him but he doesn't like me. Wen Kang said something like, "You are cute and clever, of course he'll like you. I like you. Why do you think he doesn't like you?" I reread some of Wen Kang's old messages from last year and nearly cried on the train. I was so emo as that time, so depressed about Angel Face, feeling hopeless. Then I read Wen Kang's messages and saw all the sweet stuff he said to me and I nearly broke down. Here was a guy who's been waiting for the chance to love me for years (since we were 16) and I kept rejecting him. All the things he said to me would make me extremely happy if it came from Angel Face but only made me touched and feel sad for the good ol' days when it came from Wen Kang. Fate just loves toying with us, doesn't it? I can't stop myself from loving someone who I still see as perfect even when I see his flaws. I just can't...
My singing lessons will start soon, hopefully. Maybe some day, when I get my singing up to an acceptable standard, I'll sing to Angel Face and thank him for suggesting me to take up lessons.