Friday, May 30, 2008 x 6:23 PM
Had a weird dream last night. Dreamt that I was married to this guy. Yeah, MARRIED! Can you imagine?! Yea, and anyway, we must have been on honeymoon or something coz I remember a photographer taking our pictures. We were standing outside a barn and it was a really hot day. After standing there for quite some time, I was sick of it so I turned to him and burrowed my face in his chest (he's got a really good chest, by the way, nice, firm and muscled. He's got a 6 pack too, can you believe it?! Haha.). He was worried that he smelled bad coz he was sweating from the heat but he actually smelled really really good! :D I told him so. Ok, there's more but I'm just gonna skip it coz the point about this whole dream is that the guy in my dream is luncheonmeat. I haven't had dreams about him for ages, I can't understand why I'm starting again. Hopefully this will be one exception and I won't have any more dreams like that in the future.