WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




I did well~

Monday, May 19, 2008 x 3:02 PM

Ok, I've got good news and ... not bad news exactly. So I did my presentation today right? I was SUPER ULTRA HYPER nervous the whole morning. Even when the other three groups were presenting (we were the last group), my legs were trembling like crazy! And to make things worse, "he" was there and I was absolutely, 300% sure that he was really, truly avoiding me (or pretending not to know me). The presentation went well actually. My friend said I did a good job and she didn't know what I was so nervous about. The tutor said she thought the poem was a nice touch. "He" disagreed with my viewpoint that kangaroos should not be culled. "He" reckons they are overpopulated. Uncool dude. Who cares what he thinks. =P
Gill, thanks for telling me that. You're right. :)