WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.





Friday, May 30, 2008 x 7:11 AM

I've invited a lot of people to the birthday dinner, even those who I don't really know. I mean, those from Sustainable Environments that I've spoken to are alright, at least I know them but I've also invited Desmond (a guy from Sabah that I just got to know yesterday), Prescott (or Nick, depends on what I want to call him), Eric, and.. ah shoot, I forgot this guy's name already. Anyway, these four guys are from Civil Engineering. I got to know the last three guys thanks to Gill and guess what? They're Luncheonmeat's friends! *smirk* I asked them to let him know about the dinner so he could rearrange his plans for next week. There's nothing like planning ahead for the future. HAHAHA. I really hope he will be able to make it. I've got great hopes for that day. After all, I'm the birthday girl, right? How can anyone refuse any reasonable request of mine?? Heh heh heh... :D
I've also invited Dani, Catherine, Matt, Cameron, Louise. I can't believe I didn't manage to give Abdul the invitation! Oh well, I'll give it to him next week. I'm wondering, should I invite Mark too? He's quite nice really but I've already invited too many guys... Arrgghhh, what to do?? The thing is that, I'm writing invitations to the friends I'm inviting and when those who aren't invited see it, they ask questions so I've to invite them too. I need to get more girls though. I think I'll ask Larysa and Hannah. Actually it isn't really my fault that there will be more guys than girls, after all, Mawson Lakes campus has more guy students than girls. Right, I nearly forgot Beth, the girl from NYC. Got to ask her. Erm... what if on Monday, I find that the guys with luncheonmeat are a different group? Do I have to invite them too? Oh well, just ask them all. My friend even suggested that I stand up during lecture and announce that everyone is invited! *faint* She told me that during GIS lecture so I turned around and look at the people there - I didn't even know half of them! @.@ I replied, "I don't think so, I don't even know half of this lot!" And we need two cakes if everyone I've invited show up! This is going to be the best birthday ever!! :D The most confusing one, more like, I still can't remember what that guy's name is! And his name was the one I thought was easiest to remember...