A lil emo
Thursday, May 1, 2008 x 6:22 PM
It's 6.29pm and it's cold. Just cooked dinner in the microwave. Stuck my hands in and - omg, it's so warm............. Want to leave my hands in it and turn on the heat so my hands will never be cold again. But I can't. My hands will get cooked. I can't use cooked hands. They will fall right off the bone so I guess I'll just keep having cold hands.
Oh, Ben's got a haircut (FINALLY!) after I told him to. Looks nice actually! At least it doesn't cover his eyes anymore. AND he looks more like Kyle Patrick than ever!! Speaking of Kyle Patrick... Still got no one to go to Click Five concert with moi... Sad, man.. T.T
Found out something new about Ben today. It's definitely not a good thing. He uses marijuana every week.
Jesus.
In Australia, you can kill someone in defense and only go to jail for three months.
Countdown: 3 days. My god!! Please let the time pass faster until it reaches Monday then PAUSE EVERYTHING. I want to enjoy Monday for as long as I can.....