WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Louise's Birthday

Saturday, May 24, 2008 x 11:05 PM

I went out today to get Louise's birthday present as I was going to attend her birthday dinner afterwards. I ended up doing a lot of shopping too! Bought a cream coloured cable knit vest, a brown lacy dress, a knitted scarf. Haha! =D
And afterwards took the bus to Tea Tree Plaza and waited for Ebonee to pick me up. Then we went over to the Mint Cafe Bar to meet Louise and the rest of her friends. Louise was dressed really pretty, she was wearing a yellow strapless dress and lots of silvery jewelry. She looked just like a princess! =) The dinner was supposed to start at 7pm but we had to wait for some of the people to turn up and by the time all of us placed our orders (You have to go the counter and order yourself. So weird.), it was already 8.05pm. I heard that the cafe closes at 9pm so we joked that we would have to eat really really fast. When my food came (chicken supreme), I was so hungry. The last time I had eaten was at 10am so you can imagine... Oh yeah, when the chicken came, there was a drumstick bone on it. (Every chicken supreme was like that) I poked the bone a couple of times cautiously, earning some laughter from the people who saw me do it. And when I was eating the chicken, I cut it in too big pieces and I couldn't stuff it in my mouth (I've got a small mouth) and I had to drop it back onto my plate and cut it again. LOL
The dinner was pretty good and I enjoyed myself. =D