WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Lunch-->no lunch

Monday, May 5, 2008 x 2:35 PM

I just came back from uni today... We had nice weather, no rain, pretty sunny and... Erm, yeah, I know what you guys want to ask - "How did it go?" Well........................... I was so enthusiastic and so excited about it, wasn't I? It was alright. I mean, it was better than my imagined worst case scenario but not as well I hoped. Basically, we were kind of awkward around each other and so we smiled lots and lots to compensate (over-compensating, I would say). There were many instances when I couldn't hear what he was saying and had to go, "What?" or "Sorry?". I really thought I was going to get a cramp in my face from smiling too much! LOL Ok, I'm being too negative about this... I guess I'm just kinda disappointed that it didn't quite go the way I wanted it to but there were some good parts too! For example, I told him I missed the smell of cow dung coz I grew up in the countryside. -_-'' Well at least he laughed! And we talked about quite a lot of stuff too, actually. I expect it will get better with time. I mean, it took some time to get familiar with other people too, like Nicol, Ben, Hong, Ebonee and Louise so hopefully he and I will be the same too! =D
Oh yeah, we didn't have lunch exactly coz he said he's got work to do back at the boarding school so it was just a cuppa (for him) and juice for me.
Mood: Tired (from smiling too much and lack of sleep from anxiety) but happy =D