WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Luncheon meat

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 x 6:23 AM

Luncheon meat. Hahaha... That would be a nice nickname. LOL Jiv, you really made me laugh so hard when you pronounced his name like that! That was gold, seriously. =D
I managed to mess up Operation Damage Control (as usual). When will I ever start acting natural around him? When I'm six feet under?? No thanks. *sigh*
Anyways, stop thinking about how pathetic I am when I talk to him, stop thinking about how nervous I am that I can even forget how to flirt when I talk to him. I'm having my birthday dinner next week! I can't believe I'm turning 19 soon!! God, I'm getting old... -_- If only my dear dear Agnes, Hannah, Caryl, Kelvin, Jivesh, Nicholas, Fen Wei, Shi Yin, Yvon, Li Ping, Bao Ling could come... Haiz... You guys... I miss your cute faces heaps! =( For now, I think I'm inviting like 11 or 12 persons, most are people that I know from uni, a few are from the hostel. So far, I've asked Ebonee, Ben, Megan, Name (she's Thai), Alice, Gill (yes, Gill, I did it on an impulse while I was waiting for "luncheon meat" to come out of the lecture theatre, haha), Dani. The ones I haven't asked are... Hong, Nicol, Louise, Michael, Shane, M, Thaki (nickname KFC), "luncheon meat". Wow, I think I added a few more persons unconsciously. That makes 15 if they all can come! I'll ask Hong and Louise and Shane and Michael on Thursday. And I'll call M and Thaki up any evening. I'll invite Nicol when we meet up at Hahndorf on Friday and I shall ask "luncheon meat" on Monday. Should I just invite his friends too? Like,I'll ask him whether he'd like to come and then say to his friends, "Hey, you guys want to come too? The more the merrier, right?" Or not? I don't know... Hmm, who else have I missed out? I feel like I've missed someone out but I can't be sure... Should I invite Vicky? I don't think she can come but still... See, that's the way I ramble on when I talk to "luncheon meat", I'm like a machine gun. And he always takes so long to respond and I feel like I need to fill up the gaps. I think Name, Alice, Shane and "luncheon meat" won't be able to come. ESPECIALLY "luncheon meat"! Urgh... Well, I have to ask anyway. Who knows? He just might turn up. =D