WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Purply sort of mood

Tuesday, May 13, 2008 x 3:55 PM

Judgement Day came and passed. I can't go on finding excuses for myself (and him) anymore. He's not interested and there's nothing I can do about it. I have to try not to sink beneath my anguishes but battle on bravely. Very Dumbledore, yes I know, but can't a girl who's just 失恋 be a bit screwy? Cut me some slack, people!
I don't know what else to say now. Just feel like mourning for this could-be fairy tale which had such potential. But there is nothing for me to bury or cremate except the juice bottle and being an environmentally conscious person, I know that's going to pollute the environment so I'm not going to do that. Can I release black balloons into the sky? I want to do that quite badly...
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind ?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
and auld lang syne ?
For auld lang syne, my dear,for auld lang syne,we’ll tak a cup o’ kindness yet,for auld lang syne.
The lyrics are inappropriate, true, but the melody suits and that's all matters right now.
ARRRRGGGGHHHH Why can't I find the right words to describe my emotions??? Is it because I've already spent all my emotions last week? I don't know. I think I'm still trying to find this last excuse to delay myself from mourning. I keep thinking that next Monday is the real Judgement Day, so to speak... *sigh* I'm hopeless, aren't I? Oh well, I'll just keep dwelling on in this miserable existence till... an hour later. Why? Coz I've got my first ever vocal lessons coming up! LOL Can't be a sour puss when I go singing.
Okay, change of topic. I received my stuff from Agnes today!!! So excited coz I already forgot what I ordered from Taiwan. Haha... The rose hydrating essence smells SOOOOOO good! =D So does the lavender eye cream. Thanks dear dear~ XOXOXO