WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




We are all gonna DIE!!!!

Monday, May 12, 2008 x 1:44 AM

Yup, after watching the videos that Agnes shared with me, about all these prophets who predicted huge events in the world's history and the Mayan people's prediction, I'm convinced the Earth is coming to an end on the 21st of December 2012. So we are all dying in 4 years, in other words. A word of advice: DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO DO or you won't get to do it when 2012 comes. So I guess we won't get to see vision 2020 happen. Good thing too coz I don't really think it will come true. We don't want to see ol' Mahathir disappointed, do we? Nope, we don't.
In my mind, that gives me sufficient reason to do all the crazy stuff I've always wanted to do... except skinny dipping in the winter. Thats' way too crazy, even for moi. XD But... it gives me all the motivation I need to do what I need to do tomorrow. Oops, I mean later today. If anyone asks, I'll just answer that I might not have the chance to do it again. Hahaha!
Btw, I finally downloaded NJ star so now I can FINALLY type chinese on my laptop! FINALLY.... My phone now can't type chinese coz it's new from Australia. You can type Italian, Dutch, German, Swedish, and Dansk (whatever that is?!) but not Chinese. -_- So I need something that I can type Chinese words on or else every time I write in my diary, there'll be all these 错别字, you see... =) 终于可以打华语了~~开心~ ^^