Not Your Enemy
Saturday, June 14, 2008 x 9:22 PM
I was listening to Jesse's new song, Not Your Enemy, when my friend Alice came over to my room. She said she liked the song but she still didn't like Jesse McCartney. Without me asking why, she continued by saying that was because I kept talking about him. Before that, she thought he was okay but now she hates him. To make things very, very, VERY clear: I haven't talked about Jesse McCartney in front of her for three months except to mention
ONCE in passing that his album was coming out soon. I thought it was unfair the way she put it. If she doesn't like him, just say she doesn't like him. Why does she have to keep saying that she used to like him but after I started talking about him all the time, she stopped liking him? And she said that too when I told her his album was going to be released.