WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




1st paper suicide!

Saturday, June 28, 2008 x 6:22 PM

Today I sat for my first paper, Environment: A Human Perspective. Total time spent on revision: 2 hours. It wasn't my fault that I spent so little revising! Well, ok, it was my fault... but the lecturer misguided me! He said that we could bring notes in so I spent days squeezing everything I could onto 2 sheets of A4 paper. Luckily my friend called me in the morning so I asked her just to make sure. When I realised that we couldn't bring notes in, I was frantic and started cramming stuff from the A4 paper into my memory! I didn't do too bad either~ :D Haha, but no second time...
I went to Borders to try to use my $100 book voucher that I got from participating in the sleep research study. So many books to buy and so little money... LOL I bought an album "Divas", which is pretty cool. I'm listening to it now... Bliss... ;)