WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Strike three!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008 x 7:56 PM

What do you do with a card that has fallen off your wall three times, despite the pains you've taken to ensure it stays UP?? The first and second time it fell off, I told myself, ok, maybe I haven't stuck it on as tightly as I thought. Then it happens again. Either it really doesn't want to be on my wall or it just wants to keep reminding me of the person who gave it to me.
Traitor mind that I have, is in cahoots with the card, stirring up rebellious thoughts, unwelcome emotions. The revision class I went to today didn't help either. They weren't there but for some reason, Gill's presence made me remember the very things I wanted to forget.
After the revision class, Gill came over to say hi and for some reason, gave me a hug. That was a sweet gesture though.
I've been accepted to participate in a fatigue study. Cool! :D
Also, the resume I posted online at career.com.au actually got me a job offer! Unbelievable! And it seems like a pretty attractive post too, Customer Service manager. Can you believe it? I stated that I don't have any work experience and yet they want me for this post?? Haha... Not that I'm complaining. My life can only get better from here, no? If I get the job and my dad agrees to let me go to USA, then my life will be perfect! :)
I shall put the card back on my wall. I refuse to give up.