WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Survey

Friday, June 27, 2008 x 6:10 AM

1. Do you like chinese food?
Of course, how can I not like it? I grew up eating it!

2. How big is your bed?
My size

3. Is your room clean?
Haven't vacuumed it in weeks but it's still clean. That's the good thing about Australia muahaha

4. Laptop or Desktop computer?
Laptop

5. Favorite comedian?
Um, does Ellen Degeneres still count as one?

6. Do you smoke?
No, I don't experiment with any substance that is addictive

7. Does anyone like you?
Depends in what way you mean, probably yes

8. Whats the sexiest thing about Condoleeza Rice?
I haven't the foggiest idea who that is. Sounds like a slimming product to me! (After googling..) Oh, you have GOT to be kidding me! Whoever started this survey is definitely a guy! I don't really find anything sexy about her, if you really must know.


10. Sleep with or without clothes on?
with, of course

11. Who sleeps with you every night?
My fantasy lover, a strapping man with rippling muscles LOL

12. Do long distance relationships work?
Some do, I guess.

13. How many times have you been pulled over by the police?
Zero.

14. Pancakes or French Toast?
Pancakes or French toast what? What's the question?

15. Do you like coffee?
Not really, I drink it only when I need a caffeine boost.

16. How do you like your eggs?
Sunny side up, edges all burnt and crispy. Yummy~

17. Do you believe in astrology?
Weeeellll.... I read it, but I don't really think I hold much faith in it

18. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Erm... Oh, yeah, Alice.

19. Last person on your missed call list?
Nicole

20. What was the last text message you received?
Nicole's text asking if I could cancel the singing lesson for that day.

21. McDonalds or Burger King?
McD, I guess. Come to think of it, do they have Burger King here?? Hmm...

22. Number of pillows?
One. I have only one head, you see.

23. Last thing you ate?
Cheese sandwich

24. Last thing you bought?
Food.

25. What are you hearing right now?
Ah, a song called "Next Time You Fall In Love" by Starlight Express. It's an old song, granted, but it's retro and it's cool.

26. Pick a lyric?
Pick a lyric to what? To sing or what? I pick "Scotch 'n' Soda" to sing and "How Do You Sleep" by Jesse McCartney if it's what my heart really wants to say.

27. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
Ugh, I never eat PB & J sandwiches. I just don't like that combo.

28. Can you play pool?
No but I wouldn't mind learning from someone who's good at it.

29. Do you know how to swim?
Argh... no, I don't, how humiliating..

30. Favorite ice cream?
Rum and raisins flavour

31. Do you like maps?
Do you like rocks? Not particularly? Then that's my answer to your question.

32. Tell me a random fact:
I suspect I suffer from OCD but I can't be sure, not without a medical examination. Part of me hopes I have it. Random enough? Weird enough?

33. Ever had a hard on at work?
Excuse me? How's a girl supposed to get a "hard on"??

34. Ever attend a theme party?
Hmm, no. Maybe I'll hold my own.

35. Ever do a keg stand?
Erm no. I don't generally drink beer and I don't generally drink beer in weird positions.

36. Craziest place you've slept after a night of drinking?
I don't drink.

37. What is your favorite season?
In Australia, it has to be the period of transit from summer into fall.

38. What is the first music video you ever saw?
Erm... can't remember. Some dance music thing, probably "SOS" by Dr. Bombay or something by Britney Spears

39. Pick few movie quotes:
"
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly...stupid." - Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Carribean.
"The kingdom of FAR FAR Away, Donkey? That's where we're going! FAR! FAR!... away." - Shrek in Shrek 2
"I do believe in fairies! I do, I do!" - Wendy, Peter Pan and the Lost Boys in Peter Pan

40. Favorite quote:
"Everyone is a star and deserves a chance to shine." - Marilyn Monroe

41. What is your favorite hangout?
Nowadays... Rundle Mall? My room? The net?

42. Best friend's name?
All my best friends are equal in rank.

43. How long have you known him?
Most of them are "her"s, only a couple or more are "him"s. The oldest one and I go way back ... since Primary school

44. Last time you laughed at something stupid?
Five minutes ago

45. What time did you wake up this morning?
7am

46. Wake up next to anyone?
Yes, my fantasy lover that I mentioned before. :P

47. Best thing about winter?
I don't know, skiing, sticking my tongue out and tasting the first snowflake, making snowmen, making snow angels, skating on a frozen lake?

48. Name a couple of favorite colors:
Cheerful colors, sad colors, calming colors, explosive colors, I like 'em all. I'm a very contradictory person, don't you know?

49. How old are you?
19.

50. What month is your birthday in?
June

51. Do you think pirates are cool or overrated?
The real ones or the ones in movies? I think real pirates are nothing to admire, they are nothing more than highway robbers who work on the sea, that's all.

52. Favorite Dave Matthews Band song.
I don't know, I've never listened to any of their songs before. I might do so when I have the time

53. What are you doing this weekend?
Are you kidding me?! Exam on Saturday, sweetheart!!

54. Who will take this survey?
Probably no one else.