WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Fancy dress parties

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 x 8:15 PM

Yay! I finally bought a TV for my room! Now I can watch TV whenever I want to! :D It's kind of like a flat screen TV but I'm not sure whether it fully qualifies as one coz it's not completely flat?? LOL It's 15 and half inches wide, which is pretty good, just the right size for my room...
Oh yeah, by the way, my big bro KJ invited me to his 30th birthday party, which will be held on the 13th of September (his birthday is actually on the 11th of September!). It's a fancy dress party and the theme is horror, monsters and superheroes. Anyone have any idea what I should go as? We don't have too many costume shops in Adelaide so I guess I better visit those shops and have a look, hey? And what should I get him for his birthday? I was thinking, since he likes tea so much (he's practically addicted to it), then maybe I should get him different types of tea. Or maybe some really cool and out-of-print antique books? Or something to do with horses? But what can I get him if it has to be something related to horses? I need ideas, people! Pretty please?
I went out with Alice today to meet one of her friends, Beck, whose birthday is coming up soon too. Her party is going to be on the 9th of August. Also a fancy dress party but the theme for this one is medieval. Luckily, Beck said she'll find stuff for Alice and I to wear on that day... Haha....