WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Soul brotha!

Sunday, July 27, 2008 x 5:17 PM

Guess I broke my promise, didn't I? I didn't change my blogskin or do something to those pictures so they fit... :( Shoot... But forget it, it's not like it's life-threatening, is it?? Heh heh...
Anyway... Been chatting with a new friend on msn. We really hit it off and now he says I'm his soul sister, which is like a god sister. He's a really funny guy, he talks like Jiv, writes like Seng Chee (I doubt anyone but I remembers who that is) and likes cute emotions like Kelvin (oh, bless Kelvin... I haven't spoken to him in ages). He goes by the name KJ and has a Korean girlfriend (who might become my soul sister-in-law??). Can't believe he's nearly 11 years older than me! LOL He's turning 30 in a few months and he absolutely DETESTS it when I make any mention of his age.... MWAHAHAHA We cheek each other a lot, like, I call him grandpa and he threatens to spank me. He's very cool; I wish I knew more people like that! :D