6 things
Monday, August 4, 2008 x 5:23 PM
1) First lecture today was Scientific Analysis and Communication. The course coordinator, Topa, gave a lecture about English grammar. She taught us about infinitives, preterits (simple past tenses), past participles and split infinitives. She said, "People took up guns and randomly shot other people. No one knew why they did that. It was because of split infinitives." We were like,
what?2) When I told Hong, Ebonee and Catherine about my bro, they said he was a pedophile. -.- Denni heard us talking about him and she laughed so hard...
3) During Sustainble Ecosystems, Megan's crush, "Fuzzy", talked to Hong and I. Pity Megan dropped out of uni already... Haiz...
4) On the Gawler Train back to the city, I spotted a rainbow in the sky! Oh, how beautiful it was! :)
5) I bought a CD of scottish music from Borders! :D In fact, I'm listening to it right now.
6) At the supermarket, a young guy who was stacking up goods in one of the aisles backed away to let me pass by... and he stumbled into a trolley. LOL A bit embarrassing for him....