Tuesday, August 5, 2008 x 7:47 PM
After having a good long talk with both KJ and Ali (separately, of course), I realised that so many people just judge others without even really thinking about it. It's bad enough when they
assume things but it's a serious matter when they accuse someone of being a paedophile without proof. So maybe they may act a little odd (or even freaky) but does that prove that they are paedophiles? No, it doesn't! It's just wrong.
Went around town with Ali again today. We visited the Jam Factory which, in contrary to its name, does not actually manufacture jam. It's an art gallery with really fascinating exhibits! We saw gorgeous glass pieces and even got to see how a bowl was made from scratch. The area where glass vases and bowls were made was really hot but it was cool to be able to see the whole process of glass making. It was fantastic to watch a bowl slowly taking shape over a quarter of an hour. :)
We also went to a couple of op shops. Ali bought these really eye-wateringly bright orange socks, two Audrey Hepburn films, a purse and a tartan cap. It cost her less than 20 bucks! Isn't that unbelievable?? I got a really cute tartan skirt for 5 bucks. :) We walked into a sex shop together as well. It was a first time for both of us. I thought she might have been in one before but turns out I was wrong... Hehe... The whole place was overwhelming! It was chock-full of porn films and sex toys (both normal and really weird ones). The two things I remember are a carrot and a ear of corn. You know what that's used for; I don't have to be more specific, do I? LOL
Lucky Ali scored a free cup of coffee too! We went to the Bean Bar coz she wanted coffee and while she was talking to the barista there, she let slip that she was working at the other branch and the guy said she could have the coffee FOC! How cool was that?! So, all in all, it was a great day, we had great experiences and saw really cool things together! :D