Sunday, August 3, 2008 x 7:39 PM
All of a sudden, I'm really looking forward to September! There is my bro's birthday, then the welcomed mid-term break and... I'm going horse-riding!!! :D The horse-riding actually come first, I think, but it really depends on my bro. He says he's going in a month's time so I think it will be before his birthday. Then the mid-term break... when Hannah called me this morning, she said she might come to Adelaide to visit me. I really hope she'll do that! I want to see her so badly! And during the same phone call, she also suggested that I visit her in Melbourne at the end of the year, during our year end vacation. She said I could stay and work with her. That would be fantastic!
But OMG, horse-riding... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to it! Which reminds me - there was a really cute miniature pony at Rundle Mall last Friday. I think it was brought there for some charity function or something. It was so tame and quiet and it just let everyone touch it. I petted it too coz it was so cute, I couldn't resist! <3
I made a new friend on Thursday, a girl from uni named Ali (short for Alison). She's gorgeous, she has the most amazing eyes I've ever seen! Ali is really really bubbly and a bit hyper as well. That day after talking to her on the train back to the city, we went shopping together. Okay, we didn't buy anything at all but we had a good look in the really cool shops, like Market Bazaar (sells antiques, records, old books and other assorted stuff) and some other shops whose names I didn't notice. We then had desert at Cocolat, which makes the best chocolate desserts! I ran into Desmond there and Ainsley was working there that afternoon. We sat there for an hour or so, enjoying our lamington and chatting. It felt really good to do that with a friend since I haven;t actually sat down for cake with a friend in SEGA ("ages" spelt backwards)! :D