WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.





Sunday, September 28, 2008 x 9:36 PM

By the way, M says Kent looks really young in the picture I put as my display pic on msn and that he's really handsome. And he said, "I hope I can be handsome like him one day hahahhaha" which really made me laugh out loud because M is 26 years old already! Oh yeah, I should explain... M's name obviously isn't "M"; you see, he's Thai, so he has a really long name and that's why they all have nicknames that friends use when talking to them. I told him, "You still have four years to achieve that then." And he didn't get it so I had to explain it to him. LOL