WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Pleasant surprises

Tuesday, September 9, 2008 x 7:29 PM

Wow! Today is a really good day! First Ali and I went to the museum together where we enjoyed looking at the egyptian exhibit for around an hour. Then I met Matt on the bus on my way home. Matt is someone I've been chatting with on msn for half a year but still haven't met in person. Recently, we've been talking about meeting up and even set a date, which was to be next Monday. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Matt board the bus! I recognised him immediately so I watched as he searched for a seat at the front of the bus, then he moved to the back (which was where I was). I waited till he was really close then I called his name. He turned around, saw me and I think it took some time for him to register who I was. Haha...
He sat down behind me (the seat beside me was occupied) and we started chatting. He told me he was building a lizard tank, and the wood alone cost 300 bucks and the glass was 150 per piece! So expensive! But it was still cheaper than buying a ready-made one, which would be something like A FEW GRAND! Phew! I didn't know a lizard tank was so pricey... We are definitely going to meet up on Monday but we are just not sure where to go and what to do yet.
Then I got home and saw that my new Jonas Brothers album had arrived! Yay! I was wondering if it was coming at all, since the album was released on 15th August. Finally it reached me on 9th September. I looked at the package and saw it was sent on the 30th of August, which happens to be the day KJ and I got together. :) Life can be full of unexpected yet pleasant surprises...
And KJ should be meeting me this Friday, the day before his party, which is awesome. I haven't seen him since two Sundays ago... Wonder how Amy is, actually. Can't help being biased but still, hope she's coping alright.