WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Royal Adelaide Show

Monday, September 8, 2008 x 10:55 AM

Went to the Royal Adelaide Show with Ali (short for Alison), a friend from uni, on Saturday. It was so much fun! We went on a few rides, played a few games, had lots to eat (ok, actually that was me lol), took pictures together, had our faces printed on the Ikea 2009 catalogue... Can't believe we spent ten and half hours there! :)
There were farm animals on show, pigs, cows, sheep, horses, goats, ducks, geese, and domestic animals like cats, dogs, rabbits and animals that don't qualify as either farm or domestic animals (wombats, fan-tailed pigeons). The piglets were sooooo cute! This guy was showing us a tiny squealing piglet that was only 2 days old (everyone go "AWWWWWWWWW"). I was expecting that the pigs were going to stink but the sheep were actually much smellier. Why? Got no clue whatsoever. :p
Erm, what else? Oh yeah, I tried a type of food called "Dagwood Dog", which is like a crabstick or some other kind of sausage covered in dough and then deep fried.
We went on a roller coaster that went upside down for a short loop. When we came down, Ali cried! She really doesn't like rides that go upside down, poor thing... :( At first, she didn't want to go on the roller coaster but after some thinking and nerve gathering, she said she would go on the ride with me. After she calmed down, she said no day was ever complete without tears from her so our day at the show was considered complete now lol. Another ride that we went on was the Haunted Hotel. Obviously, you can tell by the name that it was a scary ride. I kept my eyes closed nearly during the whole ride. HAHAHA. Ali said it was a waste to go on the ride and keep my eyes closed but I couldn't help it, I was really scared... :( Is it my fault that supernatural stuff frighten me?
We sampled some wine and bought a bottle of sparkling red wine each.
That night after I got home, I opened the wine and had some while I chatted with Jiv. Then he said something to upset me so he spent the next few hours talking to me and playing songs to cheer me up again. I must say, I was rather touched that he did that. I was a bit sad that night because it was the one week anniversary of KJ and I and I really wanted to watched the fireworks with him but couldn't. Jiv and I ended up talking the whole night, till 8.30am on Sunday! :D Then I went to bed at 9am, woke up at 5.30pm, replied some messages, pottered around a bit and went back to sleep at 8pm. LOL Like pig...