WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.





Tuesday, October 14, 2008 x 6:18 PM

I was so naughty today! I skipped a lecture and a tutorial in the morning and only turned up for Soil Science at noon! LOL Did a bit of assignment and then spent most of the morning fantasizing about Pooh Bear (not Winnie the Pooh, but my own Pooh Bear). Hehehe... It's definitely a very enjoyable way to pass the time though not especially productive. After all, how can you be productive when your mind is completely distracted by far more tantalizing images? It's practically impossible! :P Of course, since I've completed about half of it (or more), I don't think I have much to worry about! Wahaha....
Went to the lecture and was very nearly late coz I missed my usual bus. Bumped into Alice at the bus stop, she told me that she and F have been together for over a week now (5th Oct was when they made it official). She's happy so that's good, I suppose. :) Lunched with Ali, as usual on AJ Day (Ali & Janet Day), then went to the Central Market to do some grocery shopping. I bought some cheese (smoked, of course). I love that stuff!
Soon after I reached home and went online, I found a really worrying email in my inbox that was from Kent, I read the attached poem and then let out a sigh. I'm not sure if it was a sigh of relief or a sigh of heaviness, or perhaps it was a mixture of both. The poem was really touching and was about how my friends disapproved of him but he wouldn't let that get in his way. I realised just then how much I love him. It's not the kind of infatuation I had with any of my past crushes; This is much more mature, a deeper sort of love based on the meeting of minds as well as souls. There is no one else on earth I would rather have. Kent is definitely the One for me. :D