WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.





Monday, October 6, 2008 x 6:42 PM

OMG I'm really not looking forward to going back to uni tomorrow! I had so much fun during the weekend, spent time with Kent and his bro, James and his friends (whoever happened to turn up). The fact that his place is bigger than my room in the hostel helps too *smirk* And he has a big screen TV as well... One of his old friends, Cat, came visiting from Melbourne and we had a night in on Friday. It wasn't a quiet night in exactly... lol James and Cat went over to Cam's and got some Ecstasy pills. It didn't seem to do much for them, except they were more energetic, that's all. :D I didn't know Kent had taken half a pill until James was wondering aloud where the other half pill was and Kent said something that made me understand that he had taken it. I just turned around and looked at him without saying a word. He could tell I wasn't happy about it and he acknowledged that he should have let me know even though he was perfectly entitled to do whatever he liked. I really don't mind when friends or people I'm around take drugs - I mean, heck, it's their business whatever they choose to do, right? If they want to do drugs, it has nothing to do with me but when it's my own boyfriend... when James and Cat started talking about getting pills and asked Kent if he wanted one too, I was silently hoping he would say no. He did say no but when James came back from Cam's, he had 6 pills with him, instead of just the 2 that he planned on getting. He said Cam told him to hold on to the other 4 (Curse you, Cam!! Did you have to be that "generous"?!).
On Sunday, Cat came over to say goodbye and she had her ten-month-old pup, Boadie (or Boatie) with her. He's such an amazingly friendly pup, licking everyone even though he didn't know who we were! LOL Kent was so enthusiastic with Boadie, talking to him, teasing him, playing with him. Watching him, I realised just how much he wanted a dog... We were all sitting in the sun and sad to say, I got browner after just a few minutes... -.- I'm happy with my original colour as it is, don't think I need to tan any further, to be honest. Although Kent and James were rather envious of my ability to tan... Haha...
The weekend was really fun and I was really reluctant to leave Kent's but now that I'm back in my own place, I find that I really like having my own place to myself. Hewie also told me that when she and he bf, Chad, lived together, they fought heaps and it was better to live apart... I find myself agreeing with what she said...