
Sam standing in the backyard
Pic of the backyard from the outside of Boozie's (James's) bedroom
Beautiful garden, is it not?
Took that when we were about to leave and Sam was exploring the huge shed (that greenish building behind Kent)
On the way home after seeing the house, Kent was doing "The Guppy" - El Guppio
A pic I took at Giles Conservation Park, while I was doing my fauna observation:
Is it a plane? Is it a bird? No, it's Sun Wu Kong! ( -_- '' .....)
A pic I took while visiting the museum with Matt:
Smiley face~
Friday arvo out with Ali:

Waiting for Ali to arrive, found Kent too irresistible, just HAD to take a pic of him
He obviously had the same idea lol

Just dawdling around while she was on the phone to Aaron
Me playing around on photofunia.com:
Hah, I would do the exact same thing too if I saw a poster like that! :p
Oh, the Mona Lisa has never looked better! ROFL
That looks heaps cool, no?