WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.





Thursday, November 20, 2008 x 7:29 AM

Land Use Planning - what crap. But never mind, it will be over in 12 hours and I'll be free from its evil clutches! Muahahaha....
There is a post-Soil Science BBQ party and a post-Soil Science lunch. I don't know which one to go to. I kind of want to go to the barbie but it's at Alicia's house in Craigmore, can it be any further away, pray tell??? Lunch will be with Alison and Tim and whoever decides to show up, that might turn into a mature-aged student celebratory lunch. So conflicted, baby. But I've got time to weigh all the odds and time enough to choose. I will go to the barbie if Hong's going. Perhaps. I'll see.
I can't wait to go back to Msia! All the friends I haven't seen for months or years! Gotta try to unearth Wen Kang, that elusive, kind of bizarre and misunderstood kat whom I've known for 4 years. Frickin' hell, has it been 4 and 1/2 years already?! Wow... And to think I haven't seen him since 2006! What kind of a friend do I call myself, honestly?? He's a chef now, that dude, gotta get him to teach me some good dishes so I can cook them for Sheriff G. Hehehe...
Had dinner with Kent's whole immediate family last night after the exam. It was surely a new experience for moi coz I've never had any siblings to share dinner with (none that I want to, that is). Deanna, Geordie, Jamie, Sam, James, Maxine (I dunno if that's the way you spell her name), Nan (whose mother is she, exactly? I think it's D, Sam, and James's?), David, Kathryn and of course, Kent and I. It was a lovely affair, the whole thing. Jamie was ultra hyper, kept going upstairs to peep and wave at everyone through the banister like the Queen of England (said Kent). He (Jamie, not Kent. Although Kent does have them too.) has the moistest lips I've ever seen! He's so adorable! *googly eyes* Speaking of which, Jamie had the widest, bigger blue eyes I've ever seen! :) During dessert, Jamie kept walking around the place with one of the dinner chairs supporting him, Kent and James had to offer some assistance so that the chair legs wouldn't get stuck on the floor tiles lol
Like Kent said, it was quite amazing to see his dad sitting down to dinner with his ex-wife on his right and his current wife one seat away from him. Frankly, I couldn't see that happening with my mom and my dad's ex-wife (whose name I've forgotten), even when my mom was alive. Come to think of it, I've never seen pictures of my dad's ex-wife before... I think? I dunno. Can't recall. Who's Auntie Betty? Oh yeah, my dad's mom's best friend who married an Englishman and moved to Scotland with him. Anyway, I digress - back to the story, yeah? E- I know my two half-sisters' names start with the letter "E" but what are their names exactly? It's been too long, it really has been. My dad's mom! She either had the coolest name ever or the lamest, and since it's disrespectful to say that your granny has a lame name (hey, that rhymes!), I shall go with cool. Her name - are you ready? - was Chang2 E2. Yep. As in the goddess who flew to the moon and is the legend behind the Mid-Autumn Festival! Kewl~