WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.





Monday, November 3, 2008 x 8:56 AM

So much has been going on that I simply couldn't find the time to update my blog! Well, that and the fact that I wasn't in the mood to do so anyway. You know how you sometimes run out of enthusiasm for writing for a bit? Yeah, that's what happened to me. I will get into the mood again soon, I suppose. :D
30th October: 2 month anniversary. Kent made me an e-card, it was sooooo sweet! (Thanks, guppy! Muaks muaks! Two months, two months! I love you, Kent! <3)>
31st October: Halloween! Not that it felt much like Halloween anyway, we were mostly occupied with packing.
1st Nov: Kent, Sam and Jimmy's move to Aldgate!!! We started the day really early. Drove to Salisbury, where Jimmy lived, at 8am, I helped moved Kent's stuff, mostly, and with some lighter furniture and Jimmy's gym gear. Muscles felt a bit sore the next day but it was fun! I really enjoyed it loads. Sam and James and Kent asked me several times during the day if I was still enjoying the move and my answers started from "Yeah, it's awesome!" and gradually turned into "Yeah, it's alright..." lol I went to bed at 9pm, all energy spent. I tried my best to do as much as I could and not stop moving because I felt that I was an "expandable resource", so to speak, and wanted to be as useful as possible. I reckon I got a great workout that day! Muahaha! Oh yeah, and David was right - there are countless millipedes in and outside of the house! I'm so thankful that I'm not afraid of millipedes... 
2nd Nov: Someone started a chainsaw at 10am and kept on for an hour or so. Tell me, who does that on a Sunday morning? Couldn't have chose a better time for it, could they? Can you detect sarcasm? Kent set off the alarm in the walk-in-robe unknowingly and it went on for half an hour, probably annoying all the neighbours in the process lol. I ask you, who puts a detector in a walk-in-robe eh? Of all the more appropriate places to have one, it had to be placed in a room within a room. Whoever thought of putting it there showed real brains, that one. After picking up some stuff from the "beach house", we went over to David's and Kathryn's for a bit. Had lunch, met the 2-year-old golden retriever (Enya) that David was taking care of for a week. Enya is such an amazingly beautiful dog who has such a sweet nature! Pity she can't get along with the cat that David has been taking care of. That cat is a real beauty too, but kind of temperamental, according to Kent. Had a really peculiar tasting slice of chocolate cheesecake for dessert after dinner. It tasted more like a berry-flavoured cheesecake than a chocolate-flavoured one.