WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.





Tuesday, February 3, 2009 x 2:45 PM

The disadvantage of knowing too much or too little is that it destroys whatever confidence you have in a person. If you know too much - well, knowing all the gory details isn't going to help you clear your mind of the unwelcome knowledge, is it? Knowing too little can be detrimental as well, especially if you're a person of great imagination. You start imagining things, imagining what might have happened but in reality, could have never happened at all.
One thing is for sure - I completely despise the act of visiting prostitutes or whores or hookers or scarlet women. Call them whatever you want, it doesn't change their profession and it doesn't change anything. Granted, there's always a tale of a sad person who has to overcome "loneliness" by forking out gold to these women, but I think it's safe to assume that a good proportion of those who go to hookers for carnal pleasure are bored with their own spouses and want something new (though how these women can be called "new" is totally beyond me). I not only despise the behaviour of this species, but also the species itself. And then there are those who are single but are quite able to find women of their own. WHY these men would go to prostitutes, I have to admit, is even MORE incomprehensible! They are perfectly capable of finding, let's just say, cleaner, mates so why don't they? Why risk sexual diseases? Is it worth the humliation of having to go to the clinic and get their penises scrubbed clean by a nurse who undoubtedly would judge them for their actions? Pure idiocy, I say. I would be baffled and angered and disappointed and DISGUSTED if the person I love ever did such a thing and thought to conceal it from me.
Life is never simple.
My head hurts.