Sunday, March 29, 2009 x 7:35 AM
Kent and I went to the Monarto Zoo yesterday. It's the biggest open range zoo in the world (1000 hectares!!) and is half an hour's drive from where we live. The Adelaide Zoo, as I later learned in one of the tours, is the smallest zoo in the country. -_-'' We have both the smallest zoo and the biggest zoo in one city...
parallel parking zebras. lol
two male rhinos fighting
After the fight, one walked away, the other resumed his grass-eating nonchalantly
bison (not sure if they are north american or not)
Mongolian wild horses (aka Przewalski's Horses). Nearly went extinct a few years ago but fortunately, were saved in conservation programs
Melman.
All the giraffes started running for some unknown reason
rhino peeing
napping lions
Zzzzzz.... Zzzzzz....
African spotted dog. We saw a pack of fifteen or so and I thought that was a lot but the tour guide told us that years and years ago, packs of a hundred could be found in the wild, now you would be lucky to find packs of twenty :(
sleepy looking cheetah. :)

white rhino
adorable little meerkat
abandoned farmhouse