WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Six month anniversary

Sunday, March 29, 2009 x 7:02 AM

28th of February 2009 was a ground-breaking day. Why? It marked the sixth month of my relationship with a man I met on the Internet, a man who gifts people with the brilliance of his wit and the infectiousness of his laughter, a man who loves with a burning passion - Kent Jarrett. I always dreamt of meeting someone like him, but never thought I would. Now that I have, I can skip the mushy bits.
Kent booked us in for a night at the Hyatt hotel. When we got there, after he helped me figure out how to access different channels on the TV, he barricaded himself in the bathroom and wouldn't let me see what he was doing in there.
 Finally, he walked out after half an hour of me sitting on the bed and channel surfing. He led me to the bathroom and I saw the most touching scene ever! There were lit scented candles everywhere, on the bathtub, on the sink and on the floor tiles!
BEFORE shot of the bathroom:


AFTER shots of the bathroom:

(candles on the sink)


(around the bath and the floor)




(dual reflection of the heart)

There was a card and a poem he had written in the center of the heart. He then read me the poem as I sat, sipping a glass of wine. Wasn't it an incredibly romantic gesture, you guys? :)


(vase on the desk - pretty huh?)







We went out for lunch and met a friend of mine from China at the shop she was working at. Her name, ironically, is Amy. Then we went back to the hotel and snoozed for a bit (well, I did. Kent watched TV) before going out for dinner and going to the Fringe.
Wonderful, wonderful night. :D