WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.





Sunday, October 25, 2009 x 9:53 AM

I've always believed that you make your own fate, that if you have a dream, you should pursuit it. But how far can you go before you start trying to satisfy your most unrealistic desires? What if you had a dream that stemmed from a part of you that never grows up, that yearns for one part-mythical, part-crazy life? To have thought about how I could realise this dream, to have had a general idea of uprooting myself to a whole New World (always a dream of mine, so this seems very desirable) and perhaps changing my whole course in life by becoming one of the thousands of actresses in the hope that one day, our paths will cross and bada bam bada boom! But assuming that the migration goes smoothly, I can't guarantee that I'll make it as an actress. What if I end up working as a waitress in the Cheesecake Factory for the rest of my life (LOL I wonder if anyone else will get this)? I should know better than to even entertain the idea chasing yet another impossible dream. The last time I tried to play with fire, I got burned and it hurt. This time I'm going to be toying with explosives... I wonder if it will hurt.