WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.





Tuesday, December 22, 2009 x 1:45 PM

Now, just because a psychic tells you something or wrongly assumes that your partner is a Capricorn (which he isn't), doesn't mean that you have to listen to her. I have done a lot of thinking over the past day. At the time of the reading, I was delirious and giggly, and I chose Capricorn because Capricorn is a new and exciting addition to my life. But is Capricorn really what I want? To whom was she referring when she said that the one I chose would involve a lot of compromise and work on my part? And what about "the move"? Could it just be the Tasmanian Devil volunteering program that will take me away for a week and half (which happens to be in 3 weeks)? What if I had interpreted the signs wrongly and it did not mean that Capricorn was to be my new life or that I was to move out in 3 weeks? I don't really think that the Capricorn and I are really suited; I love who I am with now. But does this mean that I'm chickening out and opting for the easy way out, just as Olivia said, or am I just using my head now? I know I let my heart lead the way ever too often but is that not what we should do? After all, men listen to their hearts and their instincts and it seems to work for them, so why can't I do the same? In any case, I'm just glad Pisces is out of the picture. Bloody Pisces.
The psychic has made me rather jumpy now. It's great that my brother is around me and guides me but the psychic made me feel like I'm not alone, and frankly, I find the idea a little spooky. (No offense, big bro, I just don't find the thought of hearing a spirit breathing near my ear very pleasant or friendly. Though I thank my lucky stars that only Hong can do that and I can't.) And if being "quite psychic" involves the ability to hear spirits breathing, being a little sensitive is as psychic as I really want to be. Again, I do love my brother and I love him all the more for not trying to breathe in my ear.