White Valentine's Eve
Saturday, March 13, 2010 x 2:36 PM
I wonder what the psychic would tell me now. She turned out to be right about my dad coming to visit. Does that mean she would be right about my going back to Malaysia too? And I wish I had thought to ask more about my relationship issues.
Stupid bloody street sign with flashing words. It was hilarious for about two seconds and then it became sad.
Procrastination was never the key but it sure is more appealing than that environmental law assignment I have to finish.
It's White Valentine's tomorrow and I'm going to see Alice in Wonderland. Possibly anyway. It wasn't exactly set in stone. If I do, would it be awkward? I sure hope it's just a friendly thing and I'm not going to be his rebound or anything. I wonder if he told his sister? This is super weird. What would we talk about? What if there are just long instances of awkward silence? But he's cute and it will be White Valentine's and I spend enough time alone as it is. So.