WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Inappropriate

Friday, April 9, 2010 x 9:37 AM

I've been having inappropriate dreams about the weirdest people recently! First, John C. McGinley starred in an erotic dream in which he was the medical lecturer in college and I was a student of his and we fell in love. And then, it was this guy whom I've met once and has a girlfriend and I didn't even like him that way! Then again, he does spend a lot of time at the gym and looks like a god when shirtless. Plus, I've seen him in his tighty whities the night I met him (it sounds odd, sure, but the whole story is far more interesting and scandalous that you could ever imagine). Teeheehee.
Anyhoo! What's been happening is that my first friend from uni who is now my best friend had a fight with her dad and she got fed up and moved out of home. She's now living with me and we're having a blast! It's so much fun doing girl stuff together and being silly in general. Wearing night-out clothes to the beach on Good Friday (a foreign guy asked us if we were out last night, thinking we came straight to the beach without changing), having impromptu shopping sprees just because we can, dyeing our hair together, lamenting about the immaturity of young men nowadays and verbally abusing a certain young man whose name starts with the letter D who has been nothing but a jerk and a liar to Nicol... Life sounds almost perfect, doesn't it? And for the most part, it is, save for one minuscule grey cloud in our clear blue sky... Well, ok, in MY clear blue sky. I have made the wrong decisions time and time again, only to regret them well afterwards. I made one two days ago and am still obsessing about it. I know I shouldn't but how can you not?! I'm partly ADD and partly OCD (at least I've always suspected that I am). It's a lethal combination alright, especially when you factor in a woman's ability to multitask (shudder...)!
Nicol's going away to Burra for the weekend for horse riding with a friend and I have a full day on Saturday: IELTS test, photoshoot and night out with May. It should be a fun day. :)